Saturday, February 8, 2014

Journal Entry 020814-B: After watching the Sochi Winter Olympic's Opening Ceromonies!

Friends,

I advocate and support the approval of the use of Voluntary Euthanasia for men that would like to die by firing squad!

I would Volunteer if the firing squad was by Beautiful Russian Sharpshooters at the time choosing!

I would then like to be cremated and have my ashes spread over the Black Sea by Maria Sharapova!

Now how is that for a fantastic way to leave this planet and hopefully go to Heaven when you just can't take it no more for Christ Sakes!

Please stop by Battleship Marine if you need supplies for your boat!

Please visit my advertising page for information on items for-sale services you may need or other products of interest to you!

Have a great weekend!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts