Sunday, February 9, 2014

Journal Entry 020914-A: Cliff's First Clear Thought of the Day!

Friends,

"I couldnt think of anything positive to say first thing this morning"! "So I decided to take a ride with my dog "Boo Boo"!

I know one thing- this damn left leg is gonna give me hell this year!"

I got the front yard cleaned up nicely for my customers yesterday though and Battleship Marine is on course so "I have just begun to fight"!

I did go to bed to early last night!

Take my word for it if you've ever had bad dreams!

Mobile Bay was beautiful this morning I thought about the Black Sea- hint, hint, hint?

Battleship Marine will be ready for the Spring Boating and Fishing Season ahead of schedule this year- damn-it! Stop by and see me next week if you need supplies for your boat!

Please visit my advertising pages for information on some great local businesses that offer products and services you may have an interest in doing business with in 2014!

Have a great Sunday!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts