Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Journal Entry 030414-A: Happy Mardi-Gras from Mobile, Alabama!

Friends,
Happy Mardi-Gras day from the Mobile, Alabama bay area!
I decided last night to ride downtown and catch a parade and hopefully a Moonpie and some beads for my grandchildren rain or not.
Unfortunately rain has moved in and I'm back in Fairhope, Alabama at Battleship Marine as planned and the store is Open!
That I'm happy about- being open.
I had blast at The Order of Athena's Parade I even got to hang out with the Ukrainian's on Royal Street.
Long story short they said Putin's a liar and he plans to keep the territory he takes!
They were nice enough to let me be in a picture with them heck I even caught Darwin Singleton and saw some other friends of mine before hurt myself trying to catch a Moon pie but I leaped up in the air and snagged that sucker!
I'm paying the price for it now but I got the grand kids what I went after and I'm back here Open and ready to serve your Marine Supply needs!
I would write more but I have added some pictures for that speak for themselves.
Have a wonderful Mardi-Gras day and I hope to see you soon.
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
Floyd Clifton Wooley

















No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts