Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Journal Entry 041514-B: I just got back from a little tour!

Friends,

I hope everyone is safe and sound this morning!

I do hope so my friends!

I just took a short tour of the "Fish River" Area South to the 32 Bridge and drove through the marina.

I hope everyone is safe and I hope everyone property and of course I hope your boat is okay.

Have a good Tuesday my friends because that was quite a rain we had last night!

If you need anything for your boat, boat trailer or marine engine please Battleship Marine in mind especially in an emergency as had last night on the rivers.

I guarantee you that if you knock on my door and I have a pump, bilge switch or rope you need to save your boat I will gladly Open the door and treat fairly on price!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts