Thursday, September 25, 2014

Journal Entry 092514-A: The Star and Stripes!

Friend's and Customer's,
 
It's a Thursday morning in Fairhope, Alabama USA!
 
I was walking my dog down at the Fairhope Pier before I opened the store here at Battleship Marine and had something on my mind!
 
I turned the corner and everything that I had on my mind was represented right there fluttering in the breeze!
 
Everything my Customer's and Friend's that was on my mind was represented in the beautiful colors of that flag!
 
Everything she stands for- I stand for myself!
 
Everything!
 
As a side note- "I hope those damn English get their act together on Friday and join us in what I would consider an epic battle to defend everything those Stars and Stripes stand for my Friend's and Customer's!"
 
Everything!
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts