Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Journal Entry 092915-A: Annabelle Boo Boo Wooley!












Customer's and Friend's,

Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley passed away last night laying right next to her daddy on my side of the bed of course- I think her little heart just gave out on her but she was by my side friend's not on some cold table.

Boo Boo passed away somewhere between 3:30 and 4:15 AM.

She is wrapped in an Alabama Crimson Tide Blanket with her Alabama Crimson Tide Collar on because during the games- I would holler "Roll Tide" that is my friend's in her little casket.

Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley would holler "Roll Tide" in unison with me the whole game!

She passed away after a short illness and will be sorely missed but she is in a better place my friends.

She loved the Beach and Walks at the Pier to see her Friend's but most of all she loved to be Perched on my leg in any Truck!

Boo Boo expected a Milk Bone treat after each customer now aint that something too?

She was brought up a Builder's Dog my Friend's!

Friend's.

"The worst day for those that Love is best day for those that we Love!"

I will always Love you Annabelle "Boo Boo" Wooley!

2002-2015

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Thank you to Animal Wellness of Fairhope and to Fairhope Animal Clinic for everything yall have done to help Boo Boo live a better quality of life!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts