Monday, November 22, 2010

I over dosed on Krispy Kreme doughnuts so.....................

The Bankhead Tunnel in Mobile, Alabama.Image via Wikipedia

Friends and foe don't count,


I over dosed on Krispy-Kreme doughnuts so I was in a sugar self-induced coma yesterday not because of Krispy Kreme but because I over ordered the the damn things!

I still have some and they are .95 a piece because they came directly from the factory and I could use a dollar.

A few years before they built the George C. Wallace twin tunnels in Mobile, Al. there used to be a man that stood near what then was the Mobile Auditorium "now called the Civic Center and he used to sell peanuts and sip on some alcohol- real alcohol!

The peanut man had the business now because there was only one way across the river and it was through the Bankhead tunnel and on across Battleship Parkway.

I just can't seem to get my mind writing since I was "wham, Bam, Thank you maamed last week-end and ended on Tuesday the 16th!

It is a shame because there were members of my family used in that attack and I'll be damned if I'll ever know any different but I'll be I'll be damned if I'll ever name the poor uneducated souls involved in that awful doings!

What sucks is they made a lie out of the truth. That is all there is too it!

Have a good week, enjoy your holiday and hope I get better, please. But don't pray for me because me because my Christianity isn't based on that.

My Christianity is based on God giving us a free will even if it is taken from us at will by those that are stupid!

God Bless, Peace love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

   




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts