Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have to hurry this post because I just woke up but.......

Perdido Bay, FloridaImage by eutrophication&hypoxia via Flickr
Friends,

Foe y'all can read this too. Damn my ex-wife just called and screwed up this post that bitch!

Oh yeah I shouldn't say that cause well she is or she would come get all these momento's that keep getting me in trouble because the last thing you want unless you or out get an ADHD S.O.B. is leave him some memento's and and NO money except disability that he doesn't feel he deserves when he is on the right drugs!

Botton-line is she was nice no she wasn't damn-it ah who the hell knows!

The point is me and my guard dog that's in heat are going to have some of the there Chinese imported by way of them Yankee devils up in Seattle to my local Sam Walton-Mart- Tilapia!

Y'all may not have seen the dumb ass report on local television by our wonderful State of Alabama department of Health down troddin China and Vietnam which happen to be our friends now last I looked at my Crimson Tide hat and shoe import labels!

If Yall ran off the Chinese Automotive plant that may or may not be planned for Bay Minette and I had the land like the Barber's down on Perdido Bay I'd build or maybe they should and sede that portion of alabama over to the Eastern Shore including all of Baldwin County back to Florida!

I'm too ADHD/Crazy to work inthe damn thing but somebody could use a job working there or building some houses on the south end of the county!

I'll let you know hoe polluted it turns out to be! I doubt the Walton's would poison us too bad except for that one shipment of Tilapia I haven't finished and I hope they took off the shelf which maybe they did- I damn sure haven't looked for that oily stuff again!

By the way half that bay is in Alabama!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

  


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts