Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Good God and Jesus Christ!

Friends,

I hope you have had a great day because you just had it all figured out and it was a bowl of cherries! One great thing about cherries is they have some kind of natural chemical in them that is good for some of us and if we have any sense we pretty much knew without being told! No maybe I'm wrong but I don't much like cherries unless they are in a Pina Colada with an extra shot of Myer's on top but I never said I didn't like the taste of alcohol and sugar I just don't like to be drunk or on anything that makes me feel like i'm not making the decision I really want to make in the first place otherwise your just a hippocrite but that is for us all to determine and I don't think many of us won't that on our resume so I love the ladies and have some forgiveness that is actually the wrong word because I should take more not less of something and sleep in between shelling so I can not sleep when the war is over!

I love to talk in riddles and show a little Italian too go along with the scotch and Irish and Indian all the while trying not to be an arrogant person when I know I look like I should be humble but I know the other side of that coin too and it is shame I am even sitting here saying these things like this but I just needed to actualy feel like I was accomplishing something.

That isn't the truth exactly either now is it or I wouldn't be trying to make a living under enough pressure to blow the lid off a pressure cooker and now your offended cause you if you could see my every move would think damn he has it made but that is a smoke and mirrors game too so god help us all!

now where was that positive person I was earlier well it sure isn'e because I'm bi-polar and dad-gum I sure have been manipulated today and you should try it sometime because I was always if manipulated done so in a gentle manner so I wouldn't say why?

Now I just want to get my own self where I want to be so I don't get any more manipulation cause it has made the last few weeks miserable and it began in earnest after I enjoyed the concert I went to see and on the way home had my 88 dodge with OnStar and a few freinds or hateful somebody's pull a let's make him feel like hell for having some fun so I bought a red bull and went to war with the sob's!

Now a damn red bull! Why not? Any ammunition too speak up is better than none even when I'm on a medication that I like to enjoy the mellowness that it gives my heart now something is wrong when people want that to be a miserable experience when you are on what you should be and have been on even when it was the close to God given form!

I wish my wife would release to the people that it matters the home movies we have so everyone that is in my life could see a busy but happy man and a happy family for the most part!

That was the 90's to all of you that haven't kept up with my miserable battle of attrition that has been slightly more retreat than I would like for anyone including God and Jesus to know and it is much more of an embarassment than what magazine I might get in the mail so help me god!

I really just want a sales tax number and that sounds like a minor job to even me because it wasn't a big deal before all hell broke loose!

God be with our troops because since I've never been to war I have no idea what that is like to be in a firefight but it has to be many times worse than six years of consistant pressure to make man a failure!

God Bless, Peace, love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts