Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Journal Entry 061212-A: Good Morning "Bay Area" and Planet Earth!

Friend's,

It was great to wake up this morning "dead or alive"! LOL!

I hope and wish the best for you too! I slept 8 hours and only woke up once!

My son "Clifton Lee Wooley" called me this morning first thing and I'm having coffee as I write this;

Go see Doctor Mark Gacek before you let yourself "die" with an "ear" infection!

Premier Medical Group
Doctor Mark Gacek
2880 Dauphin Street
Mobile, Al 36606

251-473-1900

"Keep some dad-gum insurance"

It is "imperative" we never let this "Country" get in the shape it has been in over the last few year's again!

I vote for the "best dad-gum" team that seems to be more "intelligent" thanI am!

If they as a "team" in Washington, D.C. We don't need 'em!

I had a wonderful day here at "Battle Ship Marine" talking with and serving my customer's; there is no better "psychological therapy on the Planet than meeting the people of your community and working for a living to get over the most miserable first decade of this 21 Century!

The United States of America is built on the premise of "free enterprise" but there isn't anything "free" about "life"!

You better work "for it"!

I may get down a little sometime today over something and you may as well but please "get up and keep on Truckin!

The longer you let yourself stay down the closer to a longer stay down you are and you'll regret it so don't lay there, sit there "cry about it if you have too" but get up and fight for your life and those you know "Love" you!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

DCCC.org

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts