Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Journal Entry 010912-A: Like it or not I'm ADHD and Depressed about it but i'm Open and so is everybody else!

 
 
 

 
 
 
Friends and Boating Enthusiast's not mention football fans,
 
 
If you come in and I can't breathe don't worry about it cause I don't know yet why I can't breathe to go along with being ADHD and Depressed about it but I sure am glad to be alive and Open for business!
 
I'm here to serve you!
 
 
My Inventory is sold at a "discount' price for your convenience and affordability and if I don't have it in stock I will do my best to find it for you at an Affordable price!
 
 
Please enjoy your visit to my blogs and I hope you find "what your looking for on one of my blogger spots" or when you stop by to see me at "Battleship Marine"!
 
 
Thank you very much!
 
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
My Retail Store Hours are:
 
Monday - Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
 
Saturday:              9 am to 5 pm
 
Closed:                 Sunday*
 
*I'm working very hard to have "inventory" in-stock and available for you when you need it that is what you need in an emergency. If I am not here "please call me" or if I am "Closed" here or not please call me and I will "do my very best" to have what you need "In-Stock"! I have my phone right next to me no matter where I am- just in case!
 
1-251-367-4111
 
That is my pledge to you as long as I live!
 
Lord it wouldn't be me if I didn't say writing this post makes me feel a little better! No Joke! Being in business, having a dog like the one pictured above the boat too- a family that loves me and knowing in my heart there is a God out there that created this planet no matter "How he did it" help me get past not being able to catch my breathe for some reason!
 
Just because I love Science doesn't mean I don't believe that God exists and that he sent his Son to this Planet "however he got here" ( I hope doesn't that doesn't that offend you- regardless of your religion because "out there in those Heavens" I believe there is one God and to tell the truth I always have looked out there at night and felt it to be true!)
 
Anyway.
 
Please Stop by if I can be of any Service to you here if you need parts for your boat, engine or trailer and as stated previously I plan to not only expand my "Boat, Boat Trailer and Boat engine supplies that are kept in-stock - I plan to expand my Nautical gift selection and have those gifts for us football fans!
 
Thank you again!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 



No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts