Saturday, February 8, 2014

Journal Entry 020814-A: Cliff's First Clear Thought of the Morning!

Friends,

"I havent had one yet- there all jumbled up and shit"!

Let me get another cup of coffee and get back too you when I have a clear thought for Christ Sakes!

Have a nice Saturday and I hope you dont have an aching bone in your body for God Sakes!

Please keep Battleship Marine in mind if you need anything for your boat!

If you leave the boat show without a new boat let me or one of my advertisers supply you with their Service or my Supplies!

If you buy a new boat let us help you with those toys you would like to have for your new boat or the safety supplies!

Pleasd visit my advertising page for other local businesses that may be of service to you!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts