Friday, February 7, 2014

Journal Entry 020714-B: What the Hell!

Friends,

Boo Boo and I had some lunch. I had five one a day vitamins and another tramadol well I must also admit I had two dunkin sticks with my lunch as well!

I boil three eggs and have a can a tuna on doctors orders with my vitamins!

Oh hell- the doctor never said take five vitamins but if I can't focus on something I might as well have some energy so "what the hell yall"?

I'm just an Ant on Vitamins so stop by Battleship Marine if you need anything for your boat!

If you have any marine supplies or fishing supplies or tackle I would love to have those on consignment for you!

Please visit my advertising page for local businesses you may be in search of that you can depend on for quality service and/or products!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts