Saturday, March 8, 2014

Journal Entry 030814-A: Spring Forward for Christ Sakes!

 
 
 
Friends,
 
I dislike Religious and Mental Health Fanatics so much that I think Losing an hour of sleep tonight might just might do me some good if I can stay up late enough for Christ Sakes!
 
 
Don't forget yall to Spring Forward tonight when you go to bed for God Sakes!!!!
 
 
Stop By Battleship Marine and see me or give me a call if you need anything for your Boat, Boat Trailer or Marine Engine!
 
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
P.S.- Take a moment of silence for the 239 people presumed lost over Vietnam or the Ocean if you want too and hopefully if they are truly lost they are now in heaven regardless of their so called mental status or religious beliefs!
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts