Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's great to be from Alabama and ............

Friends,

It's great to be from Alabama and ADHD too because we get the best of both world's!

Although our ADHD is not curable in the true since of the word, Life may get us down and with the right doctor, communication and medication we can over come both- Depression and ADHD!

All we need is as stated above and the following:

1.)  Support that understands why were down.
2.) Support that understands the ADHD mind- I'm talking family.
3.) Insurance(?) The question mark is because I'm just not sure if the government health care plan covers and understands us as well and no offense to the surgeon General because without reading the entire plan or parts there of I can't comment with confidence on the subject. I will as soon as I can and with her being from Mobile, Alabama and with the Trauma we all in the military as civilians over the last Ten years have experienced; God knows we need to help everyone be there very best!
4.) Love and support because it takes time and effort broth sides as the patient and the health provider and their team!
5.) As a patient your #1 goal should be to ask for research avenues be it the most respected experts in your area, region and country as well suggested reading material by your doctor.
6.) The only thing I would add would be to read past, present and stay current with future research in the area of ADHD and that one word we hate to admit to ourselves sometimes I mentioned- Depression!
7.) #2 goal find patience enough to allow everything to work out for you and your family!

*To the rest of the world what I have stated above most likely holds true in your lives as well given the human nature and the nature of our planet! Yes I can say that as a Christian please think of that yourself because I know we all come to believe in God almighty and I hope you also find solace and peace in the words of

My savior Jesus Christ through your own path! My opinion and that of those I respect most likely the most because nobody talks anymore face to face to know.
My belief is that there maybe a false religion arise one day but it will be based on the teachings of one man against our belief in One God that has many answers to our questions but like I said we are humans created equally and God knows us because we were created in his image on his schedule! 

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts