Sunday, November 14, 2010

I guess it is time for some of my wisdom.......

WisdomImage via Wikipedia
Friends and foe alike,

I guess it is time for some of my wisdom If you can do something for yourself that you hope everyone else can do for themselves but find you haven't done such a great job you say that very set of words that make us all cringe.

I haven't done that great a job and right now it's raining something on me and it may be warranted. It may not as well but who the "hell really knows"?

I wanted to offer you some chance of having some holiday cheer by offering a link to Zoosk but just in case I screw it up there might be something to something I've always thought and that is that it is wonderful to have a family and the woman that helped you well God she did all the work so she should be given something more than whatever I can offer and I don't expect any sympathy because I do feel I could have offered more than I am being allowed. Now that sounds ridiculous to me and it should to you but what the truth is I'm just not sure I can tell you of right now so have a good day and thank your-self for whatever you have and hope you get to have it to share with someone that loves you!

You know in closing I really don't feel I have had a fair shake around here but who knows by the time I got to where you are I might have to answer the same questions again to prove something that without the documents that you most certainly need with me at the time you wouldn't believe me and neither would I you. That is a shame now isn't it. I better go because it is getting a little weird around here and I'm the nut. At that is the story I don't believe and never really have. Ladies be wary of us men because we are pretty dense sometimes.

God Bless Peace and knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley aka the night owl! Sometimes at least Thank God!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts