Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm not dead yet and Thank God neither is my Father or my Mother!

Friends,

Some things that we see and learn from our loved one's is enough to drive us insane and when it is on purpose it doesn't matter who the hell it really is that is doing the damage!

We both each side winds up doing each other in, in some sort of way shape or fashion and that is the truth of the matter and when you get a few more involved that look at everything from the stand point of it's either daylight or dark they miss out on the two best times of the damn day!

I love my parents and everyone else in my family and have some respect for some other people that a certain percentage of people would call me insane for but I hope the majority of you would feel like I do and that is to Love someone until they kill you!

Now I did my part as gently as possible in a situation that I know isn't right but it isn't one that I need any help figuring out is wrong I just don't need any more testing to see if I know that there is something wrong because as you know I made up my mind a long time ago what had made my life better and if it means everyone else might see me die a year earlier then I'm just like every other man or woman that strives for something in life and say to hell with laying down but you can be forced down and then made to look like you don't realize your are doing it over and over but this is America and we don't lay down but just long enough to find the strenght in something to get up and it might be a stick in some people's case!

God Bless, Peace, love and knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts