Monday, February 28, 2011

Hugh Hefner I'm not nor Bill Gates! I wish.

Hugh HefnerImage via Wikipedia

Friends,

Good Monday morning.

I took off yesterday to go out to the Mitchell Center and see the South Alabama Jags last home game.

I have to say those Owls from Florida Atlantic were tough! 22-8 or whatever, they were more than Coach Ronnie Arrows younger but to be much improved if not next year in the tournament just on the fact they only have two seniors and they needed them or something I have to be at the doctor this morning at Ten about my ADHD and God don't I need to be?

Anyway the Jags lost by ten but they are an improved basketball team!

I was closed here at the Store yesterday and plan to be closed on sunday's!

As for Hugh Hefner "hail to the chief"!

As for Bill Gates "Hail to him as chief too because I'm not even sure if I'm on-line with this windows 7 anymore!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

By the way my back hurt so bad last night and this morning I dreamed about it! Next doctor I can afford!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

-Floyd C. Wooley
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts