Sunday, October 20, 2013

Journal Entry 102013-A: Sunday wasn't a bad day!

Friends,

Sunday wasn't a bad day! I mean shoot I didn't go out and celebrate Alabama's victory 52-0 over Arkansas Saturday Night like I would like to have done but I just didn't feel like going out last night.

I guess I need to speak with one of my doctor's about it but I'm not sure which one to talk to first and second my head doctor or my back doctor.

Between the two I think they could get me out of here at night but anyway.

I got up this morning a little late for my taste. In fact I fell back asleep and had one of those "shoulda coulda" dreams so when I woke up the next time I was up for some coffee!

I got a shower and shave and made my mind up I was going to make the most out of this day because my customers here at Battleship Marine had given me a real lift in my spirits over the last couple of weeks and for that I am extremely grateful.

I sincerely hope someone had a good time this week-end on their boat or got their boat a little closer to be able to use.

Boo Boo and I left here this morning and grabbed a couple of biscuits at McDonald's in Wal-Mart we picked up a newspaper and some tobacco and headed down to the pier!

I enjoyed flying my Alabama flags and Boo Boo got to make a couple of friends.

We handed out a flyer at the pier and another at Pier Street Landing and headed on up to see my kids and grand-kids.

It was good to see Lee, Lindsey, Ethan, Lauren and Bella before they went to church.

We left their house and headed over to see Allison, Brian, Jack and Lexi.

I decided to go to Wal-Mart again and pick up a few groceries and I even bought a fishing license!

We came home and I went as far as to take the boat up and get 9 gallons of gas in it but I backed out of putting it in the water because it just isn't ready to go back out right now.

I'd rather just wait til I get it running just right.

The Jets won and unfortunately the Dolphins lost so not such a bad day.

I might run down to the pier and wet a hook or I might just chill and get ready for next week.

I hope you had a nice Sunday yourself and maybe I'll see you next week!

It's Tennessee week for us Bama fans and The Bear was big on beating them Vols and if your a Bama fan you are too!

Auburn entertains Florida Atlantic next week-end and the South Alabama Jaguars travel to Texas State to play old Coach Frans team!

Beat the Hell ought of them Jaguars!

Have a good week friends!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts